Friday, May 24, 2013


321SUMMER!

The countdown has sadly come to an end. On Wednesday, we had a dance party in our room. We created a big dance circle, and let me just say, I have learned some new moves from your children! On Thursday, we went outside and had field day. We played a large game of Red Rover! Some of the kids had already played it before, but it was new to some and they really enjoyed it! Today, our last day of school, we are going to spend it watching movies and reading Wayside School. I am sure you have heard a lot about the book series! The children have fallen in love with the books and would get excited every day just to read a new chapter!

It has been the most amazing year for me and I wanted to thank each one of you for trusting me with your child. Each one holds a special place in my heart and will never be forgotten! Have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment